We’re looking for an architectural lighting designer to work predominantly across hotel, hospitality, retail lighting projects.
Equal parts technical + creative we are looking for an experienced senior architectural lighting designer at our Melbourne HQ.
- Workplace strong on culture and encouraging growth
- Be a part of an internationally awarded lighting design team
- Rather nice workspace
A little bit more about you
Equal parts technical + creative you are a mid-level architectural lighting designer who:
- Performs lighting layouts in CAD
- Has experience using Dialux
- Has hotels, hospitality + retail experience
- Excellent communication (and ability to explain product/luminaire choices)
- Adobe Suite experience
- Has done rather good stuff
- Likes rather good stuff
- Oh, and very confident in presenting and liaising with clients
- Has good Spotify playlists
A bit more about the role
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We collaborate with Australia’s and the world’s leading brands and designers & architects. We have worked on all kinds of lighting from cutting-edge retail to mouth-watering hospitality projects including Aesop, Hilton, Mecca Brands, Incu, and Attica. The team here has also been lucky enough to win a number of international awards including [d]arc, LIT, and Good Design Awards. Our people and culture are very important. We like to take our work seriously, but not ourselves.