We’re looking to add to a slashie to our Melbourne HQ in big bad bustlin’ Bundoora.
We’re after a special kind of architectural lighting designer. The slashie kind.
You could be a lighting designer forward-slash engineer or maybe a /industrial designer/business development/pony enthusiast kind of person. But the slashie type that we really need is one who has good presentation skills, excellent at client liaison and a knowledge of lighting products that enables them to effectively communicate designs/specifications.
A little bit more about you
Equal parts technical + creative you are a mid-level architectural lighting designer who has some or all of these forward slashies:
- Performs lighting layouts in CAD
- Has experience using Dialux
- Has hotels, hospitality + retail experience
- Excellent communication (and ability to explain product/luminaire choices)
- Adobe suite experience
- Has done rather good stuff
- Oh, and very confident in presenting and liaising with clients
A little bit about us
We work on all kinds of lighting from cutting-edge retail to mouth-watering hospitality projects. We collaborate with Australia’s and the world’s leading brands and designers. The team here has also been lucky enough to win a number of international awards including [d]arc, LIT and London Lighting Design. Our people and culture are very important. We like to take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
So, whatever your slashie type, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Stephen, Lighting Comms guy/washed-up skateboarder.